Welcome to Teddy Tennis in Pietermaritzburg / KZN Midlands.
We encourage children from ages 2.5 to 6 years to get active and learn to play tennis. We combine music, pictures and “Teddy Bear” stories for a totally interactive learning adventure.
Teddy Tennis lessons are taught using the Visual Auditory Kiestetic (VAK) accelerated learning system; The See It, They Hear It, They Do It and They Get It.
The educational benefits include:
- Inspires a love of sport
- Teaches the essential tennis skills
- Speeds up the learning process
- Enhances co-ordination
- Improves confidence and self-esteem
- Builds communication skills and team work
- Teaches the concept of sportsmanship and fair play
Teddy Tennis helps establish the basis of a healthy life style for children by making exercise and activity FUN and involving. Once children get the bug for being active, they will want to stay active for life.
We coach at preschools, primary schools and tennis clubs throughout Pietermaritzburg / KZN Midlands