To book your child on to a Teddy Tennis class see below
- To book your child for classes contact Jamie Davis at 071 868 9388 or at email@example.com.
- All lessons will start from the 3rd of May
- lesson run throughout the year but are split up each term. Each term consists of a minimum of 9 lessons with a minimum of 3 lessons a month.
- for any questions contact head of Ted Jamie Davis.
- below are the following available classes.
Teddy Tennis at RVTA overview
Welcome to Teddy Tennis at the Riaan Venter Tennis Academy. We offer classes weekly for kids aged 3-6 in the mornings and afternoons. We offer classes for each age group from 3-6 year old’s. Our primary goal is to teach young children the fundamentals basics of tennis by using music, pictures and teddy bear characters as well as making it as fun as possible! Our vision is to develop a love for tennis and sports within the kids in our program so that they can enjoy the beautiful game of tennis for he rest of their lives.
Why your child should join teddy tennis:
- Various bears are good at activities. For example “Molly Loves to Volley”
- your child will instantly be engaged with our teddy bear characters
- Children see bear pictures showing them what to do making everything simple and fun to learn
- Improving ball, movement and racket skills with friends brings with it confidence and co-ordination
- All done to music, which has been specifically written for each Teddy Tennis game.
- Develops social skills and behavior skills around other kids.
- your kid will be introduced to the wonderful game of tennis and ball sports in a fun interactive way.
Jamie Davis: The Head Ted at Riaan Venter Tennis Academy.
Jamie is a professional coach/player with a certified play and stay coaching certificate, years of exposure to professional tennis and a passion for coaching kids. As a player Jamie is currently competing on the profession futures and challengers tours competing with some of the worlds best players. He also had a career high ranking of 600 in the world for ITF Juniors and currently in the top 30 in South Africa.
As a coach Jamie runs all the kids programs at RVTA since 2019. Jamie has a love and passion for kids with prior experience of handling children. Jamie’s vision as a coach is to introduce kids in Potchefstroom to the game of tennis and to build up the next generation of players to enjoy the game of tennis and possibility ofpursuing a dream in professional tennis.
We offer classes for children between ages 3-6 from Monday to Friday at the Riaan Venter Tennis Academy in the Fanie Du Toit Sports as well as at:
:Woel en Weskaff pre school
:Suikerbekkies pre school
:De Land pre schools
Riaan Venter Tennis Academy
Corner of Thabo Mbeki and Meyer street