Teddy Tennis is starting up in Potchefstroom at the Riaan Venter Tennis Academy
To book your child on to a Teddy Tennis class see below
- To book your child for classes contact Jamie Davis at 071 868 9388 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All lessons will start from the 3rd of May
- lesson run throughout the year but are split up each term. Each term consists of a minimum of 9 lessons with a minimum of 3 lessons a month.
- for any questions contact head of Ted Jamie Davis.
- below are the following available classes.
Teddy Tennis at RVTA overview:
Welcome to Teddy Tennis at the Riaan Venter Tennis Academy. We offer classes weekly for kids aged 2-6 in the mornings and afternoons. We offer classes for each age group from 2-6 year old’s. Our primary goal is to teach young children the fundamentals basics of tennis by using music, pictures and teddy bear characters as well as making it as fun as possible!
why your child should join teddy tennis:
- Your child will instantly engage with us as we use the bear characters
- Various bears are good at activities. For example “Molly Loves to Volley”
- Children see bear pictures showing them what to do making everything simple and fun to learn
- Improving ball, movement and racket skills with friends brings with it confidence and co-ordination
- All done to music, which has been specifically written for each Teddy Tennis game.
Jamie Davis: The Head Ted at Riaan Venter Tennis Academy.
Jamie is a professional coach/player with a certified play and stay coaching certificate, years of exposure to professional tennis and a passion for coaching kids.
We offer classes for children between ages 2-6 from Monday to Friday.
Riaan Venter Tennis Academy
Corner of Thabo Mbeki and Meyer street